Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Albertinkatu

There was spring light or even hope was not offensive
so there they put up the scaffolds

Should this
half open mouth half stuffed with a dog
this lair
stare at no windows, none...?


for summer sun to intervene
and
wyrm to twist back into shapes favorable persuade

Yet
On bodies ran, blow jobs and blood
blood that ran slow over my envy filled my mouth, cant spit it out


Took off a t-shirt then, shivers puce
and now I resurrect my fear to cover this envy


been raining
Yet
metal cage and mortar stained plastic
wrapped round to serve droplets
gray

pregnant with none as all drops of milk
all sculpted sighs were out of tune

Go now have your fear again and half an idea from her
for a new hairdo
for prostitution
and
glorified gender concerns

Musk melon for my attention deficit while
an uncircumcised cock splits the transcendental signified
and fills in for six months of hair and half erect Iran


No comments: