Saturday, December 20, 2008

Proceed with violence

...attends to life for
weakness says i love you
facing all the joys which this wicked horizon kept composing
all this time i imagined cancer
though that same prostitute that same promise that same hope
I allowed her
to skate over my declared conscious worth
an absent but still cancerous growth

all that vivid reddish purple
strands, which i now learn can possibly be called
lavender, heliotrope, Mauve

but because the bus took an extreme turn I wouldnt lean on
or skate along with

ideas


Now,

Now, was then a cry and the music was their's
marked by a fabric so northern so woven around my secretly erect heart

In orbit and set forever to
repeat pickled lines copied from hypertexted lives
I wish to wish

and set apart my wonderous breath
from that of yours

who I wish only to remind that you could never care
and should never care

and its been done with hare krishna
more and more
I murder allen ginsberg and copy paste
rectum
pungent
Laughing
saffron robed

2 comments:

Kowalski said...

to proceed on the same horizons would be disastrous...
i like this one...i feel a slight evolution in your style

"..which now i learn can possibly be called
lavender, heliotrope, Mauve"

thats a good one.

Kowalski said...

Man I read again, more attentively. I love this! More! Bleed more of this prose!